20 persons 10 bedrooms pool 10 bathrooms
|patio / terrace||yes|
|chef service||upon request|
|cooking class||upon request|
|visit of winery||upon request|
|oil producing estate||yes|
|Wall Box Charger||no|
|walking distance||during the day|
|wine producing estate||yes|
|kitchen equipment||high quality|
|Blue Tooth Speakers||no|
The impressing fortified farmhouse is dating back to the 15th century.
It was frequently modified during the course of the centuries according to the changing necessities during decades and has finally been completely restored by the current owner with great care. Respect has been shown in keeping the original layout and authenticstyle to its former design.
Apartment 1 for four persons
access from the courtyard, very spacious and panoramic living room with dining area, spacious kitchen, double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower, bathroom with tub and shower, very large and impressing suite with sitting area and double bed (exit to the garden)
Sitting and reading room
Apartment 2 for six persons
Living / dining room; double bedroom, 2 bathrooms with shower, double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with tub; well equipped kitchen; a wooden staircase goes up to the third bedroom located in the old tower; this apartment enjoys a very special view from its own terrace and shows much of the original stone walls. Wood beamed ceilings and typical Tuscan cotto floors.
Apartment 3 for four persons
Well equipped kitchen, living and dining area, a wooden staircase goes up to a little gallery for relaxation and reading;
Double room with exit to the terrace and ensuite bathroom with shower, second double bedroom with a wooden staircase which goes up to the ensuite bathroom with shower
Apartment 4 for four persons
Access to the apartment from the historical courtyard, wooden stairs lead up to the apartment
Kitchen, at the left there is an open arch which leads to the living room, dining area, panoramic double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (shower)
double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
Apartment 5 for two persons - studio
Access to the apartment from the historical courtyard
Sitting area, small kitchen / dining area, bedroom, bathroom (shower)
the following services can be booked in order to enrich your Tuscan experience
• GOURMET BREAKFAST BASKET organic local products: Fresh cereal bread, butter, milk, eggs, fruit, natural yogurt, salami or sausages, homemade quiche or cake or frittata, cereal, honey or marmalade, cheese, fresh croissants. The tray will be delivered to your apartment daily: 8.30am to 10.30am. Euro 15 per person one time service - 1 week breakfast Euro 95 per person. For families: children over 8 years old Euro 8.00 - 1 week breakfast Euro 45.
• LUNCH, BRUNCH and WINE TASTING: book your experience here www.palagiodipanzano.com or by email email@example.com
• DINNER SERVICE: Book the dinner delivery service in your apartment, available Monday to Saturday for Min 2 adults from Euro 20 per person ( 2 courses + 1 bottle of wine every 2 persons included). Families: 2 adults and Children over 6 years old pay Euro 5,00 ( 1 dish ).During the summer we offer wine dinners of different kind, if planned you will be informed by the reception.
• COOKING CLASS: From Monday to Saturday. It includes a hands-on course, lunch and wine tasting. Min 2 adults. Euro 125,00 pp (course, lunch or dinner, and wine tour of the winery included)
• TAKE AWAY lunch or dinner: this service can be ordered by the reception or by whatsapp from MONDAY to SATURDAY.
• EVERY DAY CLEANING or EXTRA CLEANING Euro 25 per bedroom per day (1 Shower towel, 1 face towel, 1 bathroom carpet, 2 bed-linen, 4 pillow cases). To be booked at the moment of reservation.
• LAUNDRY SERVICE: service available from 8.30am to 10.30 am. Laundry is picked up by our staff by your entrance door. Returned after 24 hours the latest. No wool, silk or leather. No dry cleaning. This service is completely offered to all our guests.
• DRYER: service available Euro 20 for each bag
• On the table of the kitchen, you will find our wines and EVOO, which will be charged only by consumption. Our maids will refill by request and check consumption by departure.
• BARBECUE – to grill (with charcoal) for private use specify date and name on the blackboard. Pizza oven requires at least 3 hours to heat and a lot of wood. It is necessarily to book fairly in advance. Pizza oven = Euro 35,00
Panzano in Chianti (1 km), walking distance during the day with daylight
Greve 8 km, Florence 33 km, Airport Florence 1 hour, Siena 33 km
The name of the property means “gentleman`s home”. In this case the gentleman was the famous Cavalier Luca di Totto di Panzano. In the 14th century he bought the tower (built in the 13th century), expanded the building and made it his residence. It first appears in the land registry in the year 1427.
All event-fees for cleaning, staff, location, catering etc. upon request. We are happy to send a cost estimation
No Air Conditioning, but very functional fans in all bedrooms,
In case of an event the number of participating persons may not exceed the number of persons allowed at the villa (20 +1)